RecordNation acts as a facilitator for the electronic delivery of property documents, specializing in Notice of Commencements, for the many counties accepting electronic document recording to file for public records. Our process allows you to submit documents for recording from the safety of your own home or office.
How To Get Started In 4 Easy Steps
- Scan ORIGINAL NOC document. **for the county to accept your document please scan in black and white only and in 300dpi.
- Fill out Submit NOC Documents page and upload your document.
- Make secure payment.
- RecordNation will return recorded document via the email provided at checkout once the clerk releases it back to us.
- If for any reason the County Clerk rejects/fails to record the document we will issue a refund (less transaction fee) back to the original payment method.
click here to Submit Documents for eRecording
- What type of document can we eRecord? Please see our list here
- Which counties can we eRecord with in Florida? Alachua, Bay, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Calhoun, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, DeSoto, Duval, Escambia, Flagler, Franklin, Gilchrist, Gulf, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Jefferson, Lake, Lee, Leon, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Saint Lucie, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Suwannee, Volusia, Wakulla, Walton, Washington
- Do I need to have the original document to scan? YES. The clerk will not allow a copy, only original scans.
- How do I get a Certified Copy? Certified Copies can only be mailed or picked up in person at the County. Certified Copies cannot be emailed. You must call the county after the document has been recorded to receive a certified copy if needed for permitting.
- Will you accept a copy? NO. Counties will only accept the original scanned document.
- Can I take a picture with my phone? NO, the county will reject photos of the document even if in pdf format. Please scan the document.
- What if my document gets rejected? You will have the opportunity to correct whatever the clerk rejected and resend with no additional charge.
- How long will it take? We are strictly a facilitator and cannot control the county workloads or turnaround time.